This is a Mutex page for production of UGCS. We all know this is too big of a job to be done by one person, so I've put up some of the jobs which need doing with their current state. Before grabbing a mutex, read all available documentation on the wiki, and make sure it says available, then grab it. Before releasing a mutex, document everything you've done, then switch your name for available. This should allow us to use our resources more effectively by allowing us to work in parallel. If you think of a task or subsystem that should be here, by all means add it, one of us may be able to do something about it. I would suggest that things that depend on unimplemented subsystems not be added though, lest this turn into a speculative planning page rather than a management page.
- LDAP Setup (elizabeth) - complete
- CFEngine (alexr,jdhutchin)
- AFS Server (maurer) - complete
- KRB PAM (elizabeth) - complete
- Mailserver (elizabeth) - largely complete
- DNS/DHCP (maurer) - complete
- Netboot (jdhutchin) - started
- Migration (everyone) - lots to do!
- Apache/Mailman (alexr) - will start tomorrow
- Nullmailer for forwarding to smarthost on all non-Hermes machines (unclaimed)