Awesome slideshow night
3 awesome slideshows in one evening!
- Stephen Becker - Minaret Traverse in 2 days: In 1992, Peter Croft made the second ascent of the Minaret Traverse, climbing quickly and with style. In 2008, Stephen Becker and Booth Haley completed the traverse with much less speed and style, but with much more whining, singing, near-death episodes, and photographs. Stephen will share some of the stories and photographs (and maybe some singing too) with us! (read the trip report!)
- Dan and Danielle Bower - Honeymooning Iceland: Mainly inland mountainous regions, the south coast, and some of Reykjavik.
- Patrick Sanan - Solo on Black Kaweah: Patrick climbs a classic and remote Sierra peak. Three days, three passes, and a very old bloody summit register. (You can read the trip report here).
Time 7.30 PM, April 25th. Location: Multipurpose room, Caltech Y.
RSVP below if you want pizza ($3 donation suggested)
If you're not familiar with the Caltech campus, here is the location of the Caltech Y:
After 5 PM, parking is easy. I would suggest parking on the street on Hill.
RSVP here if you want pizza ($3 donation suggested).
- Greg Huey (requests: pepperoni & cheese pizza w/ whole wheat crust, diet soda)
- Chris Henry
- Jingqing Huang
- Nate V.
- Justus = veggie or cheez pizza
- Baptiste Rousset
- Bill Kells (arrive late: conflict !)