Friends of the club
This article is a stub. Please help by expanding it. You can see more stub articles at Category:stubs.
Organizations that have given us money, and companies that have done nice things for us (e.g. special deals).
See also Logos.
These organizations have funded us in the past. Much thanks!
- Moore-Hufstedler Funds at Caltech. We've received at least two large grants from them in the past 5 years, for about $10,000 total. Thanks!
- Student Investment Fund at Caltech. The SIF has funded our grant requests for about 4 years now. For example, they funded three more avalanche beacons in 2008.
- ASCIT, the undergrad student group at Caltech.
- Caltech Graduate Student Council
- Caltech Alumni Association
Other Alpine Clubs
- We've worked closely with our local American Alpine Club members, who are awesome!
Other companies have, or recently had, special deals with the club. Some of the deals apply for personal use, and some apply only for club equipment purchases. If you have any questions, let one of the club leaders know! We would like to acknowledge the generosity of:
- Cascade Designs group, which includes:
Organizations that we support
We financially support these organizations:
We support these organizations in spirit: