How to amplify metal
- Go to Radio Shack.
- Get a "Piezo Buzzer Element." For example: "Miniature Piezo
Buzzer Element," 273-064.
- Get a female 1/4" jack, which will be suitable for
a guitar cord. For example: 274-280.
- Go home.
- Solder the red and black wires from the buzzer to the 2
terminals of the jack.
- Put a little piece of electrical tape on the blue wire
so it doesn't get in the way.
- Plug a guitar cable into the jack and into a guitar amp.
- Turn on the amp.
- Place the buzzer on the metal.
- Hit the metal.
Total cost: $3.37
Sites about Metal